Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Set List From Surprise Happy Hour DJ Set at ACME Bar 6/20/11

Yesterday I decided to spend time working at ACME Bar in Berkeley to change up my scenery. They have wireless, Fernet on tap, and $2 High Lifes. After realizing I didn't want to bury my Sleep review with a far less important story, I got a burrito, and then asked bartender Nicole if I could jump on their decks and play some jams for the duration of her shift. She said "sure" and I got busy making people feel like drinking. I'm working on making this a regular gig, so stay tuned for info on that. Thanks to Nicole and ACME Bar for letting me get loose.

Leaf Hound - Freelance Fiend (see what I did there?)
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
Built To Spill - Carry The Zero
Lucero - That Much Further West
Bauhaus - She's In Parties
Vivian Girls - I Heard You Say
The Sword - Lawless Lands
Black Sabbath - Tomorrow's Dream
Fu Manchu - Godzilla
Heart - Crazy On You
Wavves - Take On The World
Sweet Apple - I've Got A Feeling (That Won't Change)
Jets To Brazil - Morning New Disease
Graveyard - Hisingen Blues
The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover
Best Coast - Boyfriend
The Exploding Hearts - Sleeping Aides and Razorblades
Go Sailor - Fine Day For Sailing
Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Judas Priest - One For The Road
Dead Meadow - Babbling Flower
Minus The Bear - Throwin' Shapes
Pavement - Gold Soundz
13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me
Queens Of The Stone Age - Regular John
The Dead Boys - All This And More
The Murder City Devils - Tokyo Gold
The Dead Weather - Blue Blood Blues
Ghost - Con Clavi Con Dio
Pentagram - When The Screams Come
Mountain - Mississippi Queen
Foghat - Fool For The City
Camera Obscura - French Navy
Pulp - This Is Hardcore
Sonic Youth - Dirty Boots
Gang Of Four - Damaged Goods
Moving Units - Between Us And Them
Oasis - Slide Away
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
The Nerves - Hanging On The Telephone
Jawbreaker - Jinx Removing
The Gun Club - Sex Beat
Interpol - Say Hello To The Angels
The Pointed Sticks - What Do I Do Now?
Descendents - Cheer
Screeching Weasel - El Mozote
Black Flag - Nervous Breakdown
Danzig - She Rides
Black Breath - Unholyvirgin
Sleep - Dragonaut
Black Cat Music - Journal Square Train
The Damned Things - We Got A Situation Here
Saviours - We Roam
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again
The Sex Pistols - Bodies
Hostage Calm - A Mistrust Earned
Joyce Manor - Constant Headache
Weezer - My Name Is Jonas
Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven
Crocodiles - I Wanna Kill
Cold Cave - Pacing Around The Church
Frank Ocean - Nature Feels
Depeche Mode - But Not Tonight
Pulp - Pencil Skirt
The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before

No comments:

Post a Comment