Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Guilty Pleasure YouTube Video of the Day IGNORANT THURSDAY SPECIAL EDITION

Every Thursday is forever to be known as Ignorant Thursday. We take time to remember nu metal, and other embarassing as fuck phenomena that our country and the world at large seems to love. Sometimes, we have a special place in our hearts for things that DEFINITELY qualify is Ignorant Thursday topics. Here is one of those jams. I'm sure I'm not alone when I saw while this band is fucking terrible, this song is fucking hard.

AAAAARRRREEEEE YYYYYOOOOUUUUUUUU RRREEEEAAAADDDDDYYYYYY????



Yeah, ADIDAS tracksuits and well-kept dreads are embarassing, but don't act like this song isn't heavy as fuck and that you weren't bro mosh/pogo slamming to this in 1996.

2 comments:

  1. I believe one of my earliest memories of you is a show at Berkeley Square. Either Cannibal Corpse or Earth Crisis/Downset.

    ReplyDelete